 Off-Topic / Geek / 1435
Re: GUI LUGNET streaming news client in Java (Was: Pseudo-streaming live news (was: Re: Monitor Page))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:04:12 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Wow.  Not one reply.  Two people (including myself) gave the original message
a score of 100, though.  Did anyone download and try the client?
I did, although I was too ashamed to admit that I couldn't get it working..

BTW, did you see any kind of output indicating an error, such as a stack
trace?  If so, could you please e-mail it to me or post it here?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society