 Off-Topic / Geek / 1430
Re: GUI LUGNET streaming news client in Java (Was: Pseudo-streaming live news (was: Re: Monitor Page))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:01:12 GMT

Wow.  Not one reply.  Two people (including myself) gave the original message
a score of 100, though.  Did anyone download and try the client?

Was the cold response the result of my presentation, or did the app just bite?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society