 Administrative / General / 5395
Re: DYA announcements in lugnet.shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:21:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:
.shopping is intended for *shoppers* to post about their experiences and
finds, not for sellers to post about their wares.

I agree with the above but to be honest I would not mind DYA's posts in either
BST or shopping if the posts were threaded to keep things cleaner.

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com