 Off-Topic / Debate / 19623
Re: "gutless" bush?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:42:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Johann writes:
Last time I checked, no one really wants to die even when backed into a
corner. Saddam had his chance to get out of that corner. HE could have
easily gone under the radar and helped his countrymen prevent this by
stepping down and walking away. HE chose not to do this. HE chose this end
result. Case closed.

I thought what was wanted was justice for the "helpless" Iraqi people?  Why
should we let SH slip away quietly when it is our "claimed" agenda to make
him pay for his supposed crimes? Or is there another agenda that doesn't
care about justice or democracy for Iraq? As long as he walks away from the
oil, right?

You poor deluded fool.

-- Hop-Frog