 Off-Topic / Debate / 19537
Re: "gutless" bush?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:43:26 GMT

I seem to remember he ran around like a headless chicken? How many bases did
he hide in? How long was it before he spoke to the nation? Rather than leading
your country in a time of need, he chose to hide under his bed. His own words:
?I was trying to get out of harm's way.?

Those weren't his decisions, but of the secret service.  It is their job to
ensure his safety-- they did what they felt prudent.

What about his duty?

You are a cretin to imply
otherwise.

youch!

Also, how did he avoid the draft in ?68? Was it because:
a) he was too drunk?
b) he was too stupid?
c) he was disallowed as monkeys can't fly planes?
d) daddy fixed it so he did not have to serve his country?

Draft-dodge tale threatens Bush's run for presidency
http://www.guardian.co.uk/US_election_race/Story/0,2763,202917,00.html

Why would that be?  Because his opponent was such a war hero?  What about his
predecessor?  What is your point?

My point is that he is "gutless"!

Merely more blathering?

I fail to "get" your winkies.