 Off-Topic / Debate / 19483
Re: Gulf of understanding is mutual
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:51:31 GMT

That statement makes absolutely no sense, but thanks for invoking the popular
buzz words of the Left, "disenfranshised" and "hanging chads".  I've said it
before, I'll say it again, and probably again in the future: The election is
over-- move along.

  We all accept that the election is over (thank you, Papa Bush, Jeb,
Katherine, and Dubya), but what Conservatives don't seem to recognize is
that Dubya was not elected by a majority.  I can accept that we have a
president who was appointed to the position, but don't pretend that it was
done so by the will of the people.
  By the way, Conservatives have their buzzwords, too.  "Class Warfare" and
"Conspiracy Theory," as I've mentioned previously, are only two of them.
Here are some others:

Evil Doers
Regime Change
Coalition of the Willing
and there are many dozens of others...

Defending Liberty and Freedom is serious business.  And you
are correct; the homeland won't be the same; it will be *safer* with SH
incinerated from the earth.

  You know, that's absolutely right.  Why, just last week Saddam broke into
my house and stole my Oreos.  I'll feel much better knowing that we
destroyed six decades worth of international diplomacy so that Americans can
be distracted from our shattered economy for a little while.  I'd also watch
for Dubya et al (watch out for Santorum the Theocrat, among other
conservatives) to push for a wide range of radical pro-corporate,
anti-environmental, pro-Christian policies while we're all looking the other
way.  And anyone who bothers to mention that these things are going on will
be criticized for "failing to support the troops."

     Dave!