 Off-Topic / Debate / 19490
Re: Gulf of understanding is mutual
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:14:02 GMT

I'll feel much better knowing that we
destroyed six decades worth of international diplomacy so that Americans can
be distracted from our shattered economy for a little while.

??

Do you mean the UN? Seeing the back of that morally relativistic failed talk
society as a force in the world is about the only good that will come of
this whole mess.

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-taheri031403.asp