 Off-Topic / Debate / 19593
Re: "gutless" bush?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:38:48 GMT

Why?  Eventually they'll all starve to death or revolt.  The ostensible
target of North Korea (South Korea) doesn't want us raising a ruckus, so why
do so?

2004:

DPRK: Give us food, or Seoul gets it... you know we can do it, you saw that
nuke that OBL set off earlier this year? That was us. And we made more.

RoK: OK, I guess so, but just this one time...

2005:

DPRK: Give us food AND a good stock of Anime and DVD players to play it on,
or Tokyo gets it... we hear Cowboy Bebop is especially good...

Japan: OK, but just this one time...

2006:

DPRK: Give us food AND a new Hyundai for every apparatchik in the country or
Seoul gets it...

RoK: Ok but just this once, really. No more. I mean it...

Rinse, lather, repeat, ad nauseum.

No, I don't think the starve em out strategy is going to work. Besides, even
if it would, that enables the clueless twits (and some sympathetic nice guys
who enable their behaviour, yes DK, I'm talking to you...) that post here to
place the blame for the failure of the DPRK Stalinist regime on the feet of
the US.

Remember... it's OUR fault that SH starves babies to death instead of
disarming! It's not HIS fault for not doing what he promised, it was ours
for patiently going along with the UN sanctions in hope they work.

Sorry for the UN bashing but it's just so darn easy.