 Off-Topic / Debate / 19616
Re: "gutless" bush?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Johann writes:
Now it's time to get back to basics and finish the job that Billy wouldn't
do: Operation Bye, bye Saddam...

Why?

I wouldn't have cared if Saddam had been allowed to thumb his nose at
resolution after resolution after resolution, ad infinitum...I have no ego
investment in making others obey my every word, as long as they also keep
the peace.  Everyone having WMD means keeping the peace because it also
means "mutually assured destruction." And nobody really wants to die unless
you back them into a corner.

I see that your ego is not quite as resilient as my own.

-- Hop-Frog