 Off-Topic / Debate / 19481
Re: Gulf of understanding is mutual
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:42:56 GMT

I'm against the war that will
apparently be underway in 9.5 hours, but if it starts, I want it won, and
won quickly.

The USA has lost this war already. Don't doubt that.

Ahem.  The he meant the war with Iraq, not the "war" with gutless, European
lefties.

JOHN

Gutless Canadian Lefities as well

And Gutless American Lefties who are now disenfranchised completely as to
your very own political process, as if hanging chads was bad 'nuff...

That statement makes absolutely no sense, but thanks for invoking the popular
buzz words of the Left, "disenfranshised" and "hanging chads".  I've said it
before, I'll say it again, and probably again in the future: The election is
over-- move along.

Have fun storming the castle--your homeland won't ever be the same when you
come back...

It won't be fun.  Defending Liberty and Freedom is serious business.  And you
are correct; the homeland won't be the same; it will be *safer* with SH
incinerated from the earth.

JOHN