 Off-Topic / Debate / 19588
Re: "gutless" bush?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:58:19 GMT

We live in a fallen world-- sometimes violence is the only way (because the
bad guy starts it)

Ummmmmmmm, you sure you want to phrase it that way?

Yes.  This started 11 years ago with the invasion of Kuwait.

JOHN

Kuwait was liberated.

That war is over.

This cannot be about that invasion--it's over.

You're so quick to tell us to 'get over' Bush and the election--get over
Kuwait--it's done.  SH wasn't massing a force to re-invade.  What is it you
are trying to prove with this?  What it tells me is that you're bitter that
W Sr. didn't 'get the bad guy' then, and now you're out to finish the
job--11 years later.

Yeah--yet another "White House" reason for this little war.

Ploughed ground, but I'll explain 1 more time, and I'll type extra slowly in
hopes you get it this time:

1. SH invades Kuwait.

2. UN forces repel SH from Kuwait.

3. SH agrees to >>>DISARM<<<

4. SH yanks weapons inspectors around for 11 years, while stockpiling illegal
weapons, including chemical and biological in the process.
5. The UN passes 1441, demanding compliance or serious consequences would occur

6. The UN looses its spine, countries complicent in SH's weapons build-up block
UN efforts, exposing the UN for the sham it is.
7. Realizing that disarming will only occur with SH removed from power, the US,
along with coalition forces, issue an ultimatum for SH to take voluntarily
exile or they will forcibly remove him.
8. He refuses.
9. He is being forcibly removed by the US and coalition forces.
10. We grab all of Iraq's oil (just seeing if you were paying attention!)
11. The fat lady sings.
12. On to North Korea.

JOHN