 Off-Topic / Debate / 19601
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:07:45 GMT

the impeachment trial wasn't about the affair, it was about perjury. That
Man perjured himself, repeatedly, and got away with it. We expect
politicians to lie, but lying under oath crosses a line. Personally I'd like
to see more politicians brought to task for lying...

I don't really want to argue this point overmuch, disliking almost all
politicians anyway, but...

Such questions should never have been put to the man in the first place.
And who doesn't lie about a furtive affair?

I expect better of you, Larry.  And normally, I get it.

-- Hop-Frog