 Off-Topic / Debate / 19694
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:58:18 GMT

LET THIS BE CLEAR :

I AM NOT CANADIAN.

You want to know Canada's opinion on the issue?  Well, there is Ontario, who
is against a war without the UN, but wishes the US wil win the war. Totally
opposite statements.  That's Ontario for you.  Then there is the Western
Canada.  The right-wing extremists that are not only for the war, but that
would also LOVE to join in, kill the most Iraqis they can.  I am not of this
kind.  (Well, I'm sure not every person there thinks this way, but this is
according to the people they elected.)

I am from the province of Québec.  We are in the middle of a political
campaign to elect our next goverment, in mid-april.  There are 3 parties
battling to govern Québec.  But all 3, though they are very agressive in
their campaign, stopped for a morning to join and agree on one single issue
: they are all against this illegal war.  We had the biggest protests
against the war in Montreal, the biggest in America.  Toronto?  New York?
Mexico?  Nope, just a little city, 2M people in the whole city, and 200k in
the street to protest.  1 person in every 10 was there.  That's Québec.  We
are almost all against this stupid act of violence the US started illegally.

Now, go on and RANT all you want.  Call me stupid, idiot, whatever you want,
but NOT Canadian.  At least we won't elect people who can't eat a pretzel
without causing a national shakedown or a government that is incapable of
having a true, strong opinion on this issue.

Anyway, you and John Neal, you are so preoccupied drooling over the
Republican parties' propaganda that you can't even think for yourselves.

You are mindless sheeps.  Bêêêêê...