 Off-Topic / Debate / 19477
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:31:54 GMT

Subject: Questions

Do you know enough to justify going to war with Iraq?

<snip>

Q: Who is responsible for killing more MUSLIMS than anyone else in the world?

Q: Who is about to order the unleashing of chemical and/or biological weapons
on US troops that he always claimed he never had?

Q: Who's self-proclaimed hero is Joseph Stalin?

This impending war is and always has been with the *regime* that oppresses the
people of Iraq, not with the people of Iraq.  It goes forward only because SH
refuses to relinquish power.  Short of assassination, it is the only way to get
rid of him.  It ends when he is deposed.  Period.

I believe we will be *thanked* by the people of Iraq for liberating them from
the brutal tyranny under which they have been existing.  With the God-given
natural resources at their disposal, Iraq has the means to becoming a shining
star for Democracy and Freedom in the Middle East.

JOHN