 Off-Topic / Debate / 19608
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:43:14 GMT

Such questions should never have been put to the man in the first place.
And who doesn't lie about a furtive affair?

I expect better of you, Larry.  And normally, I get it.

Larry's stance at the time, and I'm sure it is now the same, is the obvious.
President Clinton should have called them inappropriate questions and simply
dismissed it as a crude joke / witch-hunt.  He should have stood up for the
right by denying them the honor of any answer.

Not only was it foolish of him to answer at all, it was illegal.  The fact
that people routinely lie, doesn't make it a good thing...or does it?

Chris