 Off-Topic / Debate / 19562
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:19:18 GMT

You are right, and for 2 reasons-- inspectors can be so easily thwarted, and
the man is (was?) a liar!  Scuds are flying everywhere-- where the hell did
they come from?  It's all been a big lie.  The fact is that Bush was right.

[If true] It proves he was wrong; Blix would have found them. Everyone said the
scenario where he'd use any WOMD was the one where he was attacked!

Scott A