 Off-Topic / Debate / 19696
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Johann writes:
22. Q: Is there any proof that Iraq plans to use its weapons for anything
other than deterrence and self defence?

A: No

Hold on a sec. Who would they be defending themselves against? Israel?
Sorry, but disarming Iraq COMPLETELY would be a service to humanity. Then
we'll get on with the actual 'aiding' aspect of things. Psychopaths with
chemical weapons should not be allowed to remain in power.

So, why does the US have any Nuclear weapon?  for self defense?  against
whom?  Iraq?  Oh, wait, US attacked Iraq, not the other way around...  And
nuclear weapons against Bin Laden, well, it's unlikely...  Your argument
doesn't make sense.

23. Q: Does Iraq present more of a threat to world peace now than 10
years ago?

A: No

Wrong answer.

Wow!  There is a really good answer from you.  Do you have any fact to help
your opinion?  Why should we consider your "wrong answer" as a fact?

*sigh*

Terry