 Off-Topic / Debate / 19521
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:42:38 GMT

The UN is broken. The Security Council is especially broken.

It's broken because of USA.  This war proves that USA should be disarmed
once and for all.  Enough with USA's permanent wars.  For over 50 years now
USA has been the terror regime holding the world on the brink of a nuclear
war.  USA should be disarmed, UN should control your goverment for a while
until Bush is trialed for crime against humanity.

But it's a dream, it won't happen, I know...