 Off-Topic / Debate / 19565
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:34:44 GMT

You are right, and for 2 reasons-- inspectors can be so easily thwarted, and
the man is (was?) a liar!  Scuds are flying everywhere-- where the hell did
they come from?  It's all been a big lie.  The fact is that Bush was right.

[If true] It proves he was wrong; Blix would have found them.

It wasn't Blix's job to *find* them!  It was SH's job to simply produce proof
that he had destroyed all of the illegal weapons.  Blix was merely supposed to
verify this.  The whole affair was a charade to make the Lefties feel good
about themselves.

JOHN