 Off-Topic / Debate / 19526
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:20:22 GMT

Seriously John, don't you even think any longer?

What am I to think-- that you are defending Terry's post?  It was quite
possibly the stupidest thing I've read in this NG-- right up there with your
infamous anti-semitic rant.

Did Jesus give you brains
to parrot the bible and the platform of the republican party, or might you
say something interesting any time soon? This flag-waving drama queen stuff
is very boring.

Sorry to disappoint.  I find *your* comments highly amusing-- seen any black
heliocopters lately?

I could spin your head clear off your neck with the words
of peace spoken by your supposed savior,

Stop, your conceit is killing me.

JOHN