 Off-Topic / Debate / 19553
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:12:11 GMT

For the record: I will not be accepting "proof" [of chem/bio weapons] after
the fact -- they have tried to manufacture proof out of lies too often
already.

I second this sentiment absolutely.  Specifically, I have the feeling that
at least one of the vehicles in our convoy is carrying a 600lb payload of
"forbidden" chem weapons,

Nope.  It will be flown in by black heliocopter.

JOHN