 Off-Topic / Debate / 19579
Re: This just came across my desk... Iraqi Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:24:38 GMT

Even if true, it was working. It made for crap tv, but it was working. Bush
could not take the credit, but it was working. Bush's buddies were not getting
gov contracts, but it was working.

Perhaps if you say it enough times, it will magically become true.

JOHN

Perhaps if you click your heels together three times and say "There's no
place like home!  There's no place like home!" you will magically be whisked
off to a place where the president of the United States at least tries to be
Just, and not catering/pandering to big business or fighting Papa's little
war--oh wait, that would be "The West Wing".

Perhaps if you say you're invading Iraq for all the right reasons (coming up
with a new one every other day!) it might magically become true.

Hey Toto--we're not in Kansas anymore.

Dave K