 Off-Topic / Debate / 14957
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:15:38 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:

As for bickering - I'm trying to quell the bickering here (and so
are a handful of others).

So your noble intent is what permits you to add even more noise to the
discussion?  Does this work, BTW?  Can you successfully fight noise
with noise?

Not that my reaction above was proper, but it was still in the
attempt to point out how tiresome the whole shenanigan is.

You are fairly frequently asking for the banning of people.  You are
also frequently jumping into discussions, asking people to stay out of
them (or, bluntly, to "shut up").

If you want some credibility, you may want to try to practice what you
preach.

Fredrik