 Off-Topic / Debate / 14934
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:00:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Lovelace writes:

Hooray!  I read all eighteen hundred posts in all seventy threads, and this
is the only solitary one that actually refers to LEGO BLOCKS!  Thanks,
Frank!!  You win!!!

(I'll be the one to break the news)  Nope.  Frank loses.  Mentioning LEGO in
this NG is akin to mentioning "he who must not be named" (and I don't mean
Voldemort.... you, know, what's his name.... okay, Hitler....D'oh!)

Dudes!  Talk about the blocks more!  LEGO Users Group...remember?  I don't
even know from "being a part of a community," which I think is also kind of
ser-i-os-o in regards to our silly little hobby, so no pressure, in my
twittish opionion.  But Gawd...just go BUILD something and then come back
here and tell me about it.

Well, don't come back *here* and do it, because that would be *off-topic*  Be
careful where you stray, Dave.... This is the *NO LEGO* Zone!  Oop, *I* said the
word!

-John <I am the AFOL who says LEGO> (but I don't want shrubbery, just dark red
bricks....;-)