 Off-Topic / Debate / 14929
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:19:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!  Don't you see the point of all of our posts expressing
our COMPLETE DISGUST with the Scott and Larry Show???!?!!!?!  All you're
doing here is continuing it

Check the post dates.

with half a dozen more PETTY BICKERING POSTS
amed at Larry.

Grow up, get a life, go away.

Why is that people like you think it is OK for Larry to be a pest. But as
soon as I defend myself I'm a "troll"?

Is this the type of "debate" you want:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14534

Scott A

-Tim

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

And whilst you (and they) might want to debate who started any • particular >arguement, the fact is that the other is
always as guilty for simply perpetuating it.

There's really nothing to debate. Scott's the twit who starts trouble
whereever he goes. Go see lego.direct, for example, where his hateful • slime
caused a great deal of hurt within LD.

In the thread Larry mentions, I questioned a company who was apparently
noisily giving a token amount to the WTC charity. I questioned their
motives. Tim and John claimed that perhaps I was being insensitive. • Perhaps I
was. I welcome both John and Tim's opinion (although not the tone). But I • do
not want to be lectured to by Larry on this, as he has already made his
views clear on those seeking to gain from 911:

==+==
Dan:
I think it's just plain sick! Any person wishing to buy, sell, trade
and/or somehow turn a profit from debris soaked with the blood of their
countrymen is worthless scum in my opinion. Larry:

OK, I think excessive profiteering is a bit despicable, yes. But ponder
this. I would like to have a small piece of the WTC because I want a • tangible
reminder of this tragedy, something to spark discussion with my kids or
grandkids, and don't ever want to forget that horrid day.
==+==

No doubt, if one is willing to pay a premium, a blood soaked piece of • debris
can be had?

Scott A

My only chargable offense is that I
let him get to me too easily.

Like Chris said... he just keeps on getting worse and worse until I snap.

Lugnet is better off without Scott Arthur. He contributes little or • nothing
positive and causes trouble wherever he goes. Banning him will generate a
great deal of peace and quiet. Banning me means you're still stuck with • his
bile.