 Off-Topic / Debate / 14895
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:02:25 GMT

The problem with that line of reasoning is that it still leaves him starting
wars and casting slime elsewhere.

No, it leaves him talking to himself unless he can learn to play in a more
friendly way. And it needs pointing out that I don't mind ALL of Scott's
contributions, just some of them...esp. when you two start to go at it.

So no, just ignoring him doesn't work. Ignoring villains never works in the
long run, although it's certainly the American way.

Larry, this is really exaggerated and blown WAY out of proportion -- or
didn't you think I'd notice? Thankfully, the only trouble here is one of
words. Can you accept that you CAN ignore someone else's mere words?

I ask you: how did you and I stop feuding?  Somewhere along the way it must
simply have become easier to just try and get along than to continue to
sling mud at each other, right?  The same thing can work here. Maybe you're
angry now and this solution seems unsatisfactory, but it will be better in
the long run than any other solution. Trust me -- am I not green?

-- Hop-Frog