 Off-Topic / Debate / 14919
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!  Don't you see the point of all of our posts expressing
our COMPLETE DISGUST with the Scott and Larry Show???!?!!!?!  All you're
doing here is continuing it with half a dozen more PETTY BICKERING POSTS
aimed at Larry.

Grow up, get a life, go away.

You all take this far too seriously.  If you can detach yourselves a bit you'll
see it's kind of like observing an exhibit of dung beetles in a glass case.
They roll up great balls of dung, periodically have territorial fights and
displays of aggression, reach a tentative peace, then roll up more balls of
dung.  When you get tired of watching the display you can walk away.

Really it's only a pain because it uses up bandwidth as well as making it
difficult to sort out the substantive issues and impossible to subscribe to
.debate.

Ah, I see I've lost my chance at a decent parking spot.  No matter....

Maggie C. (who trusts both Larry and Scott can see this is only an analogy and
will not take great offense)