 Off-Topic / Debate / 14953
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark de Kock writes:

but I fear that it may stray towards the much-feared
religious debate...

Oh? As in 'prove God's existance/disprove evolutionary theory/etc' or as in
'thou shalt not buy clone bricks/thou shalt not juniorize/etc'? If the
former, how so? And if it DOES get to the former, then move it off to
off-topic. If the latter, there's no reason that can't stay in lugnet.general...

hehe I was wondering how the issue of juniorization would lead to a religious
debate.... "If a loving God exists, why would He allow juniorization?", or using
clones as proof for the existence of Satan....:-)

-John

<straying towards o.t.fun>