 Off-Topic / Debate / 14922
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:55:46 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:

NO NO NO NO NO!!!  Don't you see the point of all of our posts
expressing our COMPLETE DISGUST with the Scott and Larry

It's a good thing we have you here to make sure that the show goes on,
then, isn't it.  If you want the debate to die out, you may want to
avoid joining it, and especially in that tone.

I've seen you doing this a lot of times, BTW.  You shout and bicker at
the people you call trolls.  Let's assume for a short while that the
people you call trolls are actually trolls.  Isn't it safe to assume
then that the kind of reaction you present them with is just what they
want?  Being trolls and all, I mean?

Fredrik