 Off-Topic / Debate / 14892
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:35:08 GMT

Lugnet is better off without Scott Arthur. He contributes little or nothing
positive and causes trouble wherever he goes. Banning him will generate a
great deal of peace and quiet. Banning me means you're still stuck with his
bile.

You know how this line of reasoning ends, right? Some sort of discussion may
well ensue to ban you both. Not one or the other, both.  I wouldn't support
anything else (or less) -- this is a "it takes two to tango" kinda thing.

I will admit to being *slightly* more annoyed with Arthur because his
behavior seems a little more transparently childish, but your behavior as
regards Arthur is only a shade better.  My unsolicited advice is merely
this: You need to ignore him, to simply NOT respond to his traps (usually
obviously marked in some way to bait primarily YOU, BTW). Should be easy for
a big brain like you. Just let it slide.

There's little else to say here.  Just stop it or face the cosequences.  No
one wants to get rid of you both, but it may come to that to protect the
overall tone of the newsgroups (particularly off-topic.debate).

-- Hop-Frog