 Off-Topic / Fun / 8507
Re: Dung Beetles (was: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford writes:
You have net access in your car?????

Ah, to be in Australia -- a sprawling landscape of free parking.  A land
where students roll into their numerous, and readily available parking spots
mere moments before class begins.  People lollygag and gather in small
groups, discussing the weather and rugby matches.  Teachers wave at students
they recognize, cheerfully acknowledging that they too are late for class --
and it is as if with their whole attitudes they suggest that the students
might as well stay outside until half passed the hour because nothing
interesting will be said until then anyway.  Look! There's that one student
that refuses to wear clothing -- what a goof! "Hey man, your trouser snake
isn't wearing any trousers...!"

Doo bee doo bee doo...la la la...

...good lord! It's 4 in the afternoon and the student pub closes - er,
sometime -- right? Better rush on over...

-- Hop-Frog (skool-daze)