 Off-Topic / Debate / 14889
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 13:27:32 GMT

Howdy,

I'd like to state that I'm really disgusted with the thread du jour and the
two key participants.  It was very nice here for about a month after the last
big blowup.  Why did you have to go and mess it up?

<snip>

Hear hear. It was soooo nice to read debates. There were actually
intellectual topics being discussed.

Midwest or not, Chris, you're dead-on in this case. Somebody's got to put an
end to this silliness that keeps ensuing between these two. This reminds me
of the fights we had as kids, precisely. "Mommy, tell Scott he's lyying!"...
"Mommy, Larry took away my newsletter!"... "Moo-oom!!" I don't remember a
time when they weren't fighting, and I've been here for a bit over two years.

Just get *over* it. Or otherwise, meet e/o in RL and take it outside, once
and for all. (And I'm not so sure I'm kidding.)

-Shiri