 Off-Topic / Fun / 8547
Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:34:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
Try tin foil(1).  It keeps the voices out for me.

(warning, impending awful pun...)

1:Or, depending on the source of the noise, you may only need some Tim foil.
<GD&R>

(ROFL!!!)

I think I needed some of that, but it's okay now, since he's across the pond
and as good as my ears are, he doesn't yell *that* loud!

-Shiri (running for cover 'fore Tim sees this and launches one of those
coast-to-coast ICBBs from TCS! Oh wait, that's *intercontinental*! Phew, he
can't get me ;-)