 Off-Topic / Debate / 14956
Re: Using Lego to build weapons? (was Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin writes:
Jeff's gun is a model *not* a toy. As a model it is great. It is impressive.
However, I don't want one. What affirmed this was this line from his site:
"Hollow point ammo for maximum stopping power."
But that's just plain funny - what other sort of 1x1 cone is there?

I suppose you could do a 1x1 cone with an antenna piece through the middle
-- you know, that ubiquitous 9-mm discarding sabot round for maximum
penetrating power.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat