 Off-Topic / Debate / 14932
Re: Using Lego to build weapons? (was Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:45:23 GMT

You can twist and turn it as long as you want to.. but a weapon like that is
only used
for killing humans. Nothing to be proud of.

(again, i say this as a big gun control advocate) I believe many people would
argue with you here.  I know many gun collectors who own beretta's, and not a
single one of them has killed any humans.

Why don't you build a model of an anthrax virus?

Sproat already said it, but it's worth mentioning again that Anthrax is
naturally occuring, not man made.  Not that that's the point.

Lego was to be meant as a toy, weapons are not.

Agreed, but what's your point?  He wasn't playing with a real gun.  Train
tracks arn't meant to be played on either, but often my figs stray onto them
and get hit by the on coming passenger or freight train.