 CAD / 6818
Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 01:31:15 GMT

Just to put my 2 cents worth in, ANYTHING can be a weapon. You can kill some
one with a fork or spoon if you try. any one against guns is nuts. the
followers of christ where commanded to "arm them selfs against the enemy".
peter carried his sword every where, even church. You think people should
not have guns? Then go spend a night in Qweens new york. get over it. guns
are here to stay. enuff said.

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath writes:
Even LDraw parts have references to weapons, most notably in the space
department.

-Mike

In lugnet.cad, Tim Romine writes:
In lugnet.cad, Carsten Schmitz writes:
I am sorry but I will refuse gladly this kind of PR.

I don't want anyone to think I am a fanatics of something
that is or was used to kill someone or something. No thanks.

Go show off somewhere else.

Carsten

I don't wish to sound antagonistic, at least no more so than you, Carsten,
but let me remind you of something:

TLC has supported LEGO weapons for quite some time, now.

- LEGO broadswords for castle
- LEGO greatswords for castle
- LEGO spears for castle
- LEGO halberds (long-handled axes) for castle
- LEGO bows for castle
- LEGO crossbows for castle
- LEGO lances for castle

- LEGO katanas for ninja

- LEGO musket pistols for pirates
- LEGO musket rifles for pirates

- LEGO six-shooters for "wild west"

Many other pieces suggest a weapon, but their exact purpose is left to the
imagination.

Let's be reasonable, here.  I'm certain that Jeff Boen has no intention of
turning lugnet into a "death-dealers network", nor has he somehow defamed
your character.  Please be a little less antagonistic in your posts.

Thanks,

Tim