 CAD / 6789
Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:22:00 GMT

Jeff Boen wrote:
Anyway... just wanted to share that I've managed to exposed 10's of thousands
of people to the AFOL community in the last two weeks. Tons of them have said
"I'm going to dig my Lego out of my parent's attic!". That makes me feel good.

Cool! I didn't read all the comments. Has anyone posted a link to the
LEGO machine gun someone made?

Frank