 CAD / 6792
Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:03:17 GMT

I am sorry but I will refuse gladly this kind of PR.

I don't want anyone to think I am a fanatics of something
that is or was used to kill someone or something. No thanks.

What about me? If you read Lugnet.Military, you'll notice that I've built a
large number of WW2 aircraft. Does that mean I'm in trouble for building a
MOC of something which was used 60 years ago to kill people?

Go show off somewhere else.

Carsten

Go show off somewhere else? This is Lugnet, and it is for Lego. His Beretta
is Lego, is it not?

Back on the original topic, Jeff; that model is AWESOME. I love your
attention to detail. And moving parts. Wow.

`Drew