 CAD / 6807
Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:48:15 GMT

"Jeff Boen" <onyx@flash.net> wrote in message news:GnFs97.ECq@lugnet.com...
Last week someone in the world posted the Lego Beretta Series 92 9mm • pistol
that I built over a year ago on www.fark.com.
http://onyx.malagraphixia.com/Beretta_9mm/Beretta_9mm.htm
http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=70047

Wow.

All but 2 of the hundreds of emails I've received have been positive. The
negatives were trying to say I'm evil for provoking children to use Lego • to
build guns. Uhhhh.. okay.. Children have never before used Lego for toy • guns...
right.

Hmm, how did you manage to influence me 20 years ago? I used to make toy
guns out of LEGO back then, obviously somehow your evil influence must have
seeped back in time to subvert me in that way ;)

Dan