 Off-Topic / Debate / 14958
14957  |  14959
Subject:
Is this a good way to make money?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:45:01 GMT

Hey Y'all:

There I was, fretting over my flu and lazing on the couch with a sleazy
novel, when this program comes on television (sometimes I leave it on as
background noise) that's all about this huge satanist conspiracy beginning
with Aleister Crowley.  I have to recommend this program for humor purposes
if nothing else, so if you are up late DO look for it -- it's called "They
Sold Their Souls For Rock And Roll" (formerly titled "Rock & Roll Sorcerers
of the New Age Revolution" -- what else?).  You could also visit their
website at: http://www.goodfight.org

This other webpage of theirs was also pretty funny, both for the way various
rock stars' views are defended by fans and subsequently responded to by the
goodfight people: http://www.goodfight.org/a_opposingviews.html

Maybe we should put together our own seminar and video presentation on "The
Way of the Brick."  Maybe TLC would finance our ABS conspiracy...

Yours in Satan,

-- Hop-Frog (O wait, I forgot that only Xtians believe in Satan! I guess I
just wanted to feel like I was part of the group. In reality, I am just a
Satan-less schmo. I gots me no Satan.  Hey buddy, can you spare a Satan?
WTT: Lackluster Jesus MOC for Pristine Condition Authentic Satan. Will go
two for one...)