 Off-Topic / Debate / 13484
Re: The big lie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 22:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:

A lot of good that does the people that die from the incident.  I would rather
choose not to be one of those people.

Very understandable. We all want to minimise risk!

You may want to consider not getting out of bed in the morning, then, on a
regular basis. It's a big bad risky world out there.

Except, wait, that turns out to be riskier than being active.