 Off-Topic / Debate / 13277
13276  |  13278
Subject:
bailout (was Re: The big lie)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 09:35:28 GMT

The bailout bill lets the airlines off the hook.

I really do worry about the support the airlines are getting. I know the
last few weeks have been tough for them, but the fact is that that the 4
flights which were lost on the 11th were flying from good slots but yet they
were no where near full(?). It looks to me like they had big problems before
the 11th and supporting them now may just be postponing the inevitable.

Scott A