 Off-Topic / Debate / 13481
Re: The big lie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 22:35:33 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:

But Tom... Under the system proposed by Larry, if your plane were to fall
from the skies your loved ones would be able to tale the airlines to the
cleaners. Is that not good enough for you?

:)

Why the smiley?  It's certainly good enough for me!  What better to avoid such
disasters than the certainty that rapid and humongous suits would follow?

A lot of good that does the people that die from the incident.  I would rather
choose not to be one of those people.