 Off-Topic / Debate / 10118
10117  |  10119
Subject:
Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 20:30:06 GMT

...I'd be intereted to hear what people's opinions about inter-racial
(inter-ethnic?), inter-religious and inter-national (i.e. people from
different countries) relationships. With today's internet as well as
world-wide transportation, I'm assuming these are much more common than a
hundred and prolly even fifty or twenty years ago. Some people feel it's
fine and great, other disagree for traditional or other reasons.

What about you?

-Shiri (who could write for hours about this, but will first wait for response)