 Off-Topic / Debate / 10197
Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:52:25 GMT

I feel lucky - I get along with my mom-in-law VERY well.  In fact, in some
ways, better than my mom.  I'm not saying I don't get along with my mother,
I do, I'm just saying in SOME ways, my mom-in-law thinks along the same
vein as I do whereas my mother does not, so we agree on things more than I
do with my mother.

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott P. Costello writes:

It could be a good argument for polygamy/polyandry.  ;)

You know the punishment for polygamy is more than one mother-in-law.

Well, thats as good an argument against it as I've ever heard.  ;D

Jeff

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape
Communications Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL
Time Warner