 Off-Topic / Debate / 10123
Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 21:42:54 GMT

I don't agree that the US is a melting pot. A melting pot suggests no
divisions and we know that is not the case. The US is more like a
salad. You can still pick out the individual pieces in the bowl.
The next step would be a Lego set in that all the pieces form a larger
entity and then it would finally melt into one.
Jorge Rodríguez
rodriguez136@zdnetonebox.com