 Off-Topic / Debate / 10211
Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 17:15:31 GMT

in article 3AF1FD49.688BC972@netscape.com, Tom Stangl wrote:

I feel lucky - I get along with my mom-in-law VERY well.  In fact, in some
ways, better than my mom.  I'm not saying I don't get along with my mother,
I do, I'm just saying in SOME ways, my mom-in-law thinks along the same
vein as I do whereas my mother does not, so we agree on things more than I
do with my mother.

That's pretty funny, because my M-I-L is the same way. My In-laws sent me
the the UCS X-Wing for X-Mas. How's that for good relationships? :^D

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego