 Off-Topic / Debate / 10119
Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 21:12:48 GMT

I'm fine with any and all of them.  Personally, I would tend to thing that
inter-religious are the toughest to handle.  Can't say that from personal
experience, though.

Shiri Dori wrote:

...I'd be intereted to hear what people's opinions about inter-racial
(inter-ethnic?), inter-religious and inter-national (i.e. people from
different countries) relationships. With today's internet as well as
world-wide transportation, I'm assuming these are much more common than a
hundred and prolly even fifty or twenty years ago. Some people feel it's
fine and great, other disagree for traditional or other reasons.

What about you?

-Shiri (who could write for hours about this, but will first wait for response)

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape Communications Corp

| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL Time
Warner