 Marketplace / Shopping / 6557
Re: AFOLs as cheapskates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:59:54 GMT

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
news:G77t3w.F93@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ka-On Lee writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

It also silences the "I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more LEGO • until I
sorted all the ones I have!" voice.

eric

I feel guilty about this all of the time.  I only sorted/parted out about
half of what I bought from Tuesday Morning back in early November.  I still
have some Mos Espa Pod Race sets I found in Atlanta last summer.  The stuff
just piles up and the good deals keep coming.  It is much easier for me to
hold off on deals on the web (e.g. eToys) than when I see them in person.
My wife is pretty patient though, as long as all of the shipping boxes are
out of my office (which is right inside the front door at home) she doesn't
mind too much.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders