 Marketplace / Shopping / 6538
Re: AFOLs as cheapskates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:41:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Marchetti writes:

TLC ignores us at their peril.  Thankfully, I have the idea that have
started to pay attention to those of us who probably know their product
better than they do.

  Gee...  might that have anything to do with the fact that we are AFOLs 24/7,
while many of the TLC people are 8-5 employees 5 days a week ?

Ray